Friday, January 4, 2008

Deal or No Deal?

If you saw me walking down the street with my laptop, you would think I was auditioning to be a model on Deal-Or-No-Deal. I may not have the legs or the "Hi Howeeeee" voice, but I sure do have the silver case!

After carrying around this hideous silver laptop case around, I have decided it is time for an upgrade. So, I've done a little bit of research to find the best laptop case for me. My dream laptop case would be hip, fun, light, durable, and affordable.

Here is what I have found so far:

1. eBags.com: The Messenger Bag
Get the latest eBags on site offers

*Click on Business/Laptops at the top of the screen in the categories section.*
It just so happens that eBags is having their big Winter Sale and most bags are anywhere from 50-70% off regular price. Depending on what you are willing to spend, you can really find the perfect bag with a decent price tag on it. What I particularly like about eBags is you can perform a search based on your brand and type of laptop and a list of bags will come up for you!


2. CareerBags.com: The Ultimate Career Bag
Looking for something a little more multi-purpose, yet fashionable? Readers, I give you the Diane von Furstenburg Color-On-The-Go bag.

It is incredibly lightweight, durable, stain and water resistant AND there is a pocket for your cellphone and/or blackberry. There are a lot of very unique laptop cases on this site and you are sure to find one that is unique and fashionable.

3. Rainbrooke: Colorful Style, Yet Functional

Tuscany Leather Laptop Bag. This bag is often referred to as part bag-part purse. Considering you would be able to pack your laptop, your files, your pens, your phone, AND your makeup is pretty impressive. Not only that you look good doing it. It cannot get any better than that! Rainbrooke offers free shipping on many items and guarantees their product.

Laptop cases do not have to cost you an arm and a leg either. All the sites I have found have reasonable prices on their products and have been proven reliable. The only problem I have now, is deciding which one I want to purchase.



No comments: