Saturday, February 9, 2008

Just Sweet

When celebrities come out with their own line of clothing, I get excited, especially if it is a celebrity whose style I envy. (i.e. Gwen Stefani, Mandy Moore) However, it is when I find out that a shirt costs as much as the sofa in my living room that I shudder.

Until now have I been disappointed with the price of celebrity clothing line. It is with great happiness that I can celebrate as Jennifer Lopez, one of my favorite celebrity fashionista's introduces an affordable "JustSweet" clothing line.

justsweet by Jennifer Lopez

It is described as a chic and sophisticated with a hint of boho.
It is a collection of sexy and ladylike dresses, tops, leather jackets, wool coats, printed hoodies, and cropped cardigans with interesting buttons that are sure to be a hit.

Here is a look into the JustSweet clothing line.

An Empire waist top w/sequins: Just $29.99.


Graphic tunic w/cap sleeves: Just $19.99.


Zip up-hoody w/fitted waist: Just $34.99.

This hoody is adorable.

Bianca Herringbone jean: $39.99



Bianca Trouser w/belt and sig pockets: $39.99


How adorable are these?!

Striped Mini Dress: Just $44.99



The JustSweet collection also includes some cool accessories, fashionable shoes, and great sale items. A unique feature of the site is the Just Sweet Look Book which shows you trends for the upcoming season.

Here is a coupon I found to help you save even more money by shopping at JustSweet.com.
JustSweet- Take 20% off orders over $125! Use Code: sweet20

Thank you Jennifer Lopez for making me believe in celebrity fashion lines again.

Win a $250 Shopping Spree from justsweet.com! & Look Great for '08! Enter Here To Win!



No comments: