Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hip Hop Sexy Style by Nelly

Not all celebrity lines will cost you an arm and a leg and another arm. In fact, Apple Bottoms by Nelly is very affordable.

I had heard of Apple Bottoms, however, I wasn't quite sure it would be for me, being the Midwestern conservative dresser that I am. After looking more into the clothing line, my thoughts surely changed.
New Markdowns at AppleBottoms.com! Click Here!
I have $100 to spend. Here are my findings on Apple Bottoms.com:

Apple Bottoms Velour Pants:
Price: $64.00 (reg. price) On Sale! - $32.00
NOW 15% OFF - $27.20


Velour Active Jacket w/Snake Print
Regular price: $78.00
$39.00 on sale
NOW 15% OFF - $33.15

How adorable is this necklace?! This will definitely be added to my shopping cart.
This Y-Necklace w/ Stone Apple, Heart & Cross Drop
Regular price: $25.00
Now on Sale: $20.00

I very rarely just buy things for myself and because I found another good deal to fully spend my $100, I found a shirt for my daughter.


And, because what woman doesn't love shoes...check these out!


And, these HOT wedges!

What would you buy from Apple Bottoms?
New Markdowns at AppleBottoms.com! Click Here!



No comments: