Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Taste of Home

Create a personal cookbook with all your family's favorite recipes at TasteBook.com.

I am not a good cook. In fact, my husband always refers to the kitchen as "my kitchen". I frequently hear, "Get out of MY kitchen." Cooking isn't my forte, but I'm not a terrible baker.

On a lighter note, I do know plenty of people in my family who are wonderful cooks and I am thankful for that. I have accumulated a lot of tasty recipes that I have enjoyed with my family over the years.

And, to keep these recipes organized is often a challenge. The great thing about the Internet is the wealth of information available to us. Tastebook.com is a site that I came across that not only will help me organize all my recipes, but I also discovered that can put together books to give for gifts!

Here is some information taken from the Tastebook.com website:

* Design beautiful, personal cookbooks
* Organize all your recipes in one place
* Search over 25,000 recipes from Epicurious.com, Gourmet and Bon Appétit
* Share recipes with friends
* Discover new dishes in our Featured TasteBooks


Tastebook. Make a cookbook.


A site definitely worth checking out!



No comments: